CMA Panel of Experts
Appointment of a panel of experts and action commitees
The panel of experts will comprise of some half dozen people all of whom are specialists in some aspect of precast concrete. They will provide an advisory and in some instances an arbitration service for members and prospective members who would otherwise have to employ outside specialists or consultants at huge cost.
Our experts will charge for their services but at a reduced rate, and they will bill directly and not through the CMA.
The panel will have a collective pool of knowledge encompassing the following skills:
- Wide experience in the technical and managerial aspects of precast concrete
- A proficiency in investigating site problems
- Knowledge of the ISO management system
- A good understanding of standards and quality aspects
- Experience of business development in Africa
- Familiarity with precast design and manufacture
- A proficiency in publicity and media relations
- Arbitration skills
- Public speaking.